To be eligible for admission to the Turfhall Cheshire Home the applicant must:
- be a physically disabled person
- be between the ages 18 to 55
- receive a disability grant of which 75% is payable to the Home for Board and Lodging. The balance of which will be for the use by the resident as pocket money.
- be able to socialise with other residents
- be willing to abide by the Home rules and regulations
- be prepared to assist in fundraising and the promotion of Turfhall Cheshire Home.
Please peruse our application form Turfhall Application For Admission 2022 and contact the Manager Mr Harry van Eck 021-6921220 to discuss the possible admission and personal details of the applicant. The completed forms and attachments can be emailed to:
The Manager : email@example.com